Ceiling Halogen Spot
Updated: 7th Apr 2011 at 6:53 PM - Fixed with BlueLot Object Fixer
Here's a new way to light up your house. Create a unique ambiance in any room with this ceiling halogen spot from Sim-Ometry.
Since the spot is not too bright, you can place several of them without over-lighting the room.
NOTE: Now fixed with BlueLot Object Fixer
You can use it anywhere you like but the effect is at it's best when the spot is placed near walls.
This is my first upload to MTS and your comments will be appreciated. Enjoy!
Item location and price
- Name: Ceiling Halogen Spot
- Buy mode section: Lighting/Ceiling Lights
- Price: $15
- Recolorable: 1 channel
- Vertices: 463
- Faces: 614
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Sims3pack version
Size: 112.7 KB · Downloads: 7,237 · 7th Apr 2011
|112.7 KB||7,237||7th Apr 2011|
| Package version
Size: 97.4 KB · Downloads: 25,799 · 9th Jan 2010
|97.4 KB||25,799||9th Jan 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: