3 small Potted Plants
Well, first of all, I like flowers. And I like the EA's flowers in the game. But they are soo big and can not be placed on tables and shelfs. So I take some and reworked them, scaled, etc and make them more useful. I think. Nothing special but I think it makes the traditional, scandinavian windows more realistic. I do think that most windows have flowers on the windowsill here.
The first two, Lisen_SmallOlantINPot and Lisen_SmallPlantInPot2 comes with five default colors on the flowers which you can't change. The fern have only one default color of cource. But the pots are CAST-able and you can change the color from the default terracotta color.
The names, where you find them and the prize are:
And you will find them in Decoration-Plants in the catalog.
So decorate your sims home and enjoy!
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot - 305 vertices and 234 faces
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot2 - 389 vertices and 202 faces
Lisen_SmallPlantInPot3 - 249 faces and154 faces
EA for the game and for the textures I use for this. As always, I want to thank all the developers of the programs and tools I use and all the helpful people here and there.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 371.4 KB · Downloads: 25,550 · 15th Jun 2012
|371.4 KB||25,550||15th Jun 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Credit is nice but not mandatory.