It seems I can’t spend a summer without messing about with new Torrox stuff. This year I’ve been making Buy mode sets, and this one is the first – the dining room.
The set contains a dining chair, four dining tables (1x1, 1x2, 1x3 and 2x2), a sideboard and a modular table which will allow you to make dining tables two tiles wide and as long as you wish.
The 2x2 table requires NL, so I’ve put it in a separate download. The two parts of the modular table (end and middle section) are also in a separate file. The file containing the main meshes also includes a collection file.
One important thing to note is that the chair is a MASTER object and all the other items in the dining set are slaved to it. The chair is also the MASTER for the Torrox bedroom, living, study and nursery sets that I’m planning to upload in the not too distant future.
The wood recolors match all the previous Torrox recolors – both Build and Buy mode objects. The fabric recolors are new.
Chair – Seating, Dining at 263 simoleons
Dining tables (all four + modular) – Surfaces, Dining at 263 simoleons
Sideboard – Surfaces, Misc at 763 simoleons
Chair – 1080
1x1 table – 1204
1x2 table – 1312
1x3 table – 1404
2x2 table – 1480
Modular end section – 776
Modular middle section – 264
Sideboard – 1172
SimPE, MilkShape, UV Mapper, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 16.3 KB · Downloads: 12,051 · 6th Aug 2014
|16.3 KB||12,051||6th Aug 2014|
Size: 14.0 KB · Downloads: 12,280 · 6th Aug 2014
|14.0 KB||12,280||6th Aug 2014|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 12,752 · 6th Aug 2014
|1.11 MB||12,752||6th Aug 2014|
Size: 197.8 KB · Downloads: 13,527 · 6th Aug 2014
|197.8 KB||13,527||6th Aug 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1) That none of my files are used as pay or donation items or as part of pay or donation items. This also includes recolors and clones of my meshes. Anything that has anything of mine in it, really.
2) If you upload any of my files to your own or another site, or use textures or meshes for your own creations, please credit Moune999 as the original creator. The same goes for recolors or clones of my meshes.
3) If you make your own slightly altered version of any of my meshes, please replace the GUID in the package and give the file a new name. Otherwise your package will overwrite mine, and I won't be happy about that.