This lot features:
Full dining room
Stairs with large foyer
Numerous sitting areas
Most people do not know that Richard McPike made plans for a large home in Malibu, Simerica before he died.
His plans were tucked away for decades......until now.
This is a replica based on McPike's plans.
This large 5 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom manor was meant for the most jaded sims.
This Luxurious home sits on a 40x40 lot, and is priced at 267,167 Furnished, 154,906 Unfurnished.
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback in #create
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 267,167
Thanks once again goes to HugeLunatic, whose windows are amazing. Here's where you can thank her for the windows
*Note these are optional*
Also thank you to melissamel, whose washer/dryer were used for the laundry room. You may download them here.
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Malibu Manor
Size: 1.76 MB · Downloads: 3,060 · 27th Feb 2010
|1.76 MB||3,060||27th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me