Jack 'n Jill ...
Updated: 14th May 2010 at 11:33 PM
This family home is light and airy with plenty of space for an active family that often entertains guests.
The house contains:
2 living rooms
3 bathrooms - one for guests and 2 private
Garrage, shed and parking space
Poolhouse with bathroom, bar, and training equipment
Barberque and dining area
Pool and realaxation area
Pond and stream
The house has been build for a lot in Riverview.
unfurnished: 123638, furnished: 214236
Thanks to the gals at N99's TS3 forum for commenting on this lot, helping me improve it.
Title: Jack 'n Jill ...
Description: ... went up the hill, they liked the view, decided to chill - and build.
Jack 'n Jill ....rar
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 1,163 · 14th May 2010
|1.56 MB||1,163||14th May 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
My aim is always to create lots that stand out, either in style or theme. I don't have a preferred style but thrive on variety. Nature, Scandinavia, modernist (and contemporary) architecture, the makeshift, vivid colours, and interesting cc are some of my inspirations when creating lots.
If you like my lots have a look at smmishing.wordpress.com, my blog where I also share some lots.
I hope you like my creations. Don't claim them as your own and do not repost my lots anywhere else. You may use my cc freely in your own lots as long as you give credit and let it remain free. Also, no TSR!
As a rule of thumb, I don't take requests, simply because I dislike building slavishly after floor plans.