Uploaded 7th Jun 2010 at 5:33 AM · Updated 8th Jun 2010 at 12:37 AM by ninotchka : typos
Requires World Adventures
Does NOT require Ambitions
Built with patch 2.7.7
Uses free Sims Store CC
Villa Renderme is a "omg everyone has Ambitions but me, wahhhhh!!!!" house built over the last few days while I impatiently await for the postal delivery of my order of Ambitions. It's crumbling (like my sanity) and is in dire need of a good cement rendering, but perhaps some people like houses to look and feel this way. It's nice and compact, on a 3x3 lot.
It has 3 double bedrooms and 2 small single bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces, separate kitchen, dining/informal lounge, tv room, utility room with space for washing/dryer machines, a small art studio, another utility room with stairs down to the nectar making machine and nectar storage cellar with bar. On either side of the buildings there are extensive vegetable and fruit gardens and parking for one or more cars. There are also two balconies, with tables and chairs for your morning coffee
Free CC used:
Note: the Retro Ride car does not come with the lot, and was part of the Dr Pepper Sims 3 promotion, still available in the US. If you are not in the US, see page 3 of the link in my signature for info as to how to get the Dr Pepper promotional item(s) legitimately.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 151,913
Title: Villa Renderme
Description: 3 double bedrooms, 2 small singles, 2 bathrooms, tv room, laundry room, utility room, art studio, basement with nectar making facility and cellar with bar, extensive vegetable and fruit gardens.
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 5,482 · 7th Jun 2010
|2.16 MB||5,482||7th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)