Updated: 7th Apr 2011 at 12:59 PM - Changing link for Angled Roof conversion files
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store CC and other free CC
Steampunk Supreme is the ultimate adventurer, steampunk abode/vehicle. It travels through sand almost as fast as it can through water. Featuring 4 bedrooms (two double, two single), 3 bathrooms, 4 office areas, workshop/skills room, captain's bridge, large kitchen with buffet and dining room for 8, large party room with bar and dancefloor, tv room, various balconies, a top deck lounge with chess table and access to a telescope and finally, 2 Kenspa mopeds for quick travel...
With all mod-cons and unmistakable steampunk style, this Steampunk behemoth is perfect for a family of adventurous tinkerers. It fits onto a compact 30x20 lot and costs a mere 221,117 simoleons!
Hekate's Fabulous Water Wheel
Lisen's Fantastic Steampunk Accessories
Lisen's Communication Equipment from Grandfather Bell Tower
Anubis's Angled Roof Conversions- *with permission from Anubis
QBuilderz's Awesome Rusted Corrugated Roof
T-Mobile/EA free content promo Retro Record Player & Music Arsenal Case
Premium Sims Store CC
Open Gears Clock
20,000 Palms Under the Sea
The Wandering Wheel
Note: After playtesting and placing the lot in several different empty lots, I noticed that the lot size had changed from 30x20 to 30x19 and as a result, the large octagonal steampunk window on the port side (left) of the ship tends to disappear. The only solution is to delete that wall and use the build mode dropper to replicate the wall covering and the window. I think this problem is related to the game resizing the lot to 30x19.
There is room in the top roof attic for a washer/dryer if you so wish.
Lot placement tip for Sunset Valley:
After installing the lot, zoom in and click on the World Editor button. Still in the World Editor menu, click on the Lots tab and select a 30x20 lot. Press the alt key and carefully place this empty lot on the beach. Now go to the Select button and find Steampunk Supreme in the "Show Empty Houses" menu. Place the lot on the lot you've just created on the beach. The mail and newspapers are still delivered to the lot in this location, however, when your Sim wants to go shopping/to work etc, the Sim first runs to the road where he/she gets into a vehicle/bike/taxi.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 221,117
Many thanks to Lisen, Hekate, Anubis360 and QBuilderz
Title: Steampunk Supreme
Description: A majestic steampunk themed home, which can travel through sand almost as fast as it can travel through water. With four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large party room, work/skills room, sky lounge with telescope and chess table, tv room, large kitchen and dining room, captain's bridge and many open air-balconies. By Ninotchka 2010
Size: 2.50 MB · Downloads: 7,252 · 26th Oct 2010
|2.50 MB||7,252||26th Oct 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)