Grim's Way - No CC
Updated: 12th Oct 2010 at 11:39 PM - whopper of a typo
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
With Halloween just around the corner I decided to try making a spooky house. Not just a spooky house but a house that's inherently evil. Grim's Way offers you all the basic amenties: small den, lounge with fireplace, entrance lobby, small dining room, with connecting small kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 double one single), 2.5 bathrooms, wrap around porches, a double weed-infested driveway and hassle free gardens (weedy and overgrown with nothing to look after, water/fertilize etc.).
There is no CC in this lot apart from these two freebie lamps from the Sims Store which I assume most people have already downloaded:
Not a street floor lamp
Jack O' Floor Lamp
WYSIWYG in regards to the screenshots - everything is deliberately musty, dusty, poorly lit, lacking colour, void of life and "innocence" muhahahahaaahhhh.
Otherwise this house is a nice, as they say in Australia, "doer upper"
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 123,154
Title: Grim's Way
Description: Spookylicious to the last drop - with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, spacious lobby, cozy den, lounge with fireplace, dining room, small kitchen, wrap around porches and plenty of things that go bump in the night :) Ninotchka 2010
Size: 3.12 MB · Downloads: 4,133 · 12th Oct 2010
|3.12 MB||4,133||12th Oct 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)