Ecto-1 ! Big *updated* [13/12/2011]
Updated: 13th Dec 2011 at 2:45 PM - Update for compatibility with the new "Pets" 1.26.89 patch - and new design
Here is a really expected Car for your sims. The ECTO-1
dedicated to every Ghostbuster's movie fan.. like me
This is an original mesh entire modeled in Blender 3D by myself
I’ve been working on this project one weeks and i try to modeled like the original ECTO-1 from the movie.. i hope you like it...
- Tested for compatibility with the new "Pets" 1.26.89 patch on Base Game
- Completely redesigned car
Please Redownload the file and either delete or overwrite the old one.
ECTO-1 Version 2
Better mesh with less polys, new handmade textures using my graphics tablet
8 new presets using stencils, Yes 8, choose whatever you want
Redesigned roof, removing unnecessary accessories and adding 9 slots to put in whatever you want
new UV Mapping and something that everyone was waiting, fully working siren, borrowed from the police car
you can turn on-off the siren while driving
the siren sound is the same that the police car, i don't want to make a custom sound, the custom sound can crash the game and i don't want this happen
The New Ecto-1 costs
-Work fine for me, but let me know if you run into any problems.
Enjoy the new car everyone and sorry for the update delay
WesHowe for the Milkshape tools. ( Millions of thanks for your amazing tools )
Inge and Peter L Jones for the Object Cloner and S3PE.
Echo for Postal.
And the whole community of creators that make this possible.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Version 2011 - Update for compatibility with the new "Pets" 1.26.89 patch
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 8,710 · 13th Dec 2011
|1.53 MB||8,710||13th Dec 2011|
| Old Version
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 12,202 · 20th Aug 2010
|1.25 MB||12,202||20th Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
* Please give credit with a link when using my work.
* Let me know if you use my work.
* NOT upload my creations to paysites
* NOT upload my creations to the exchange
* I do NOT take requests