There's an Alien in my Soup!
Extracted and converted from The Sims 2
You can recolor them in game to any texture you want
Cloned from Gnome but modified and you can put it anywhere
And you can kick it if you are put in the garden
Disclaimer:This object is considered BETA because beta tools was used on the process of making it.
-Work fine for me, but let me know if you run into any problems.
Found in Decorative --> Miscellaneous
Price: § 150
I hope you like it
V = 557
F = 598
WesHowe for the Milkshape tools. ( Millions of thanks for your amazing tools )
Inge and Peter L Jones for the Object Cloner and S3PE.
Echo for Postal.
And the whole community of creators that make this possible.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Dark shadow_alien from sims2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 277.4 KB · Downloads: 4,026 · 24th Oct 2009
|277.4 KB||4,026||24th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
* Please give credit with a link when using my work.
* Let me know if you use my work.
* NOT upload my creations to paysites
* NOT upload my creations to the exchange
* I do NOT take requests