The Tattoo Studio - Community Lot
Updated: 29th Sep 2011 at 2:28 PM
you will need World Adventures, the new Ambitions EP and High-End Loft Stuff (a few objects) to get the result as in the pictures.
no custom content included
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 106,587 §
Title: The Tattoo Studio
Description: created by [email protected]
The Tattoo Studio.rar
| needs World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff & Ambitions
Size: 2.19 MB · Downloads: 13,092 · 21st Jul 2010
|2.19 MB||13,092||21st Jul 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings