Wolfy Trail 4
Updated: 28th Jan 2012 at 3:51 PM
The lot is built in my world in process, and I wanted to give you a little taster of what's coming.
Wolfy Trail 4 gets it's name from the name of the street it's located (in case you wondered ). It's a shaggy little house, and the owners have not taken too good care of it.
There is room for a couple, or a single sims that likes to sleep in double bed.
The residents of Rantsu are not too happy with the owners of this house. They have filed complaints about the way it looks for multiple times, but cause the house is so old, the town has set it for a historical lot, and there fore the people living in it can do what ever they like, as long as they don't tear it down or burn it to ground.
So the yard is full of stuff, from junk to wild plants. There is little room for a grill and hanging the laundry, but otherwise it's almost impossible to set foot without stomping on something. The bathroom is also located on the backyard.
Inside of the house follows the same line. The owners do not care for keeping it tidy, so the things end up staying where they are left in stead of putting them on their actual places.
There is a small livingroom, a diningroom and a kitchen. Upstairs has a double bedroom and a little study corner + two storage areas full of things.
The lot size is 15x15, and the prize is 42121 Furnished, and 25170 Unfurnished.
No CC used, but you will need this mod!
Curtain Height Adjustment by granthes
If you don't get the mod, the curtain will most likely snap back to their normal positions, at least when tried to move in buy/build-menu. So I suggest you get the mod, it's so worth having!
Built with patch 6.1.11, (you will need same or higher to play) + Base game, WA, Ambitions and Late Night installed. (you need to have the games mentioned installed)
granthes for the curtain mod
May and Whitey for helping with posting
Everyone else for downloading my houses and keeping me interested of making more. Merry xmas and happy new year to you all!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Wolfy Trail 4
Description: A lot made in my Rantsu-project. -armiel-
Wolfy Trail 4.rar
Size: 2.88 MB · Downloads: 1,731 · 23rd Dec 2010
|2.88 MB||1,731||23rd Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!