Mini Wings - 2 in 1
Updated: 17th Jan 2011 at 11:48 AM
I wanted to make the starter, and finally managed to do it. First my house cost way over 30k, so I started to reduce the prize with all ways possible, and finally manged to make it under 16500 which is the amount of money a single sim gets when created.
Then I started to feel bad for the original house I had made, cause I liked it very much, and came up with an idea to upload both versions.
So here they are, the last pieces of my "Wings"-set.
The set consist of two houses. A luxury one and a starter.
Mini Wings - Luxury:
Full info on the first comment!!
Mini Wings - Starter:
Full info on the second comment!!
The lots are slightly different from each other construction wise too.
No CC has been used, but I suggest you get this mod, so that the curtains stay where they are supposed to:
Curtain Height Adjustment by Granthes
You will need Base game, WA, Ambitions and Late night installed with patch 6.1.11 or higher
Granthes for the mod
HP for helping with reducing the prize on starter
Both lots built in my BIDIY
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mini Wings - Luxury
Description: A tiny modern luxury home by armiel
Title: Mini Wings - Starter
Description: A modern starter home by armiel
Mini Wings - Starter.rar
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 433 · 17th Jan 2011
|1.47 MB||433||17th Jan 2011|
Mini Wings - Luxury.rar
Size: 1.59 MB · Downloads: 481 · 17th Jan 2011
|1.59 MB||481||17th Jan 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!