Testers wanted: Gown mesh
Updated: 6th Feb 2005 at 1:39 AM - To point out there are TWO packages files in the zip - a mesh, and a skin for it
It doesn't overwrite anything and it should be expansion pack compatible. You can recolor it all you want (and I recommend it as I spent about 4 seconds on the skin.) Do whatever you want with the recolors (put them on your site, put them on a paysite) but you will need to include the MESH_WDSGown020505.package file so they show up in your users game. Do not rename it, as they'll end up with a zillion copies if you all rename it. (The blue gown itself is a seperate file. They don't need that one - give 'em your pretty version instead.) I'd appreciate credit if you use the mesh.
It's the full formal gown -- with the hanging thing gone from her back.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||7fc9ea7e_WDSGownBlu020505.package (inside WDSGownMesh.zip)|
Size: 131.0 KB · Downloads: 96,852 · 5th Feb 2005
|131.0 KB||96,852||5th Feb 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.