Cherry CamBook Office Set
Updated: 19th Oct 2011 at 3:57 PM
Due to the format change introduced in the 1.26/1.27 patch, PETS EP, these objects ARE NOT compatible with games patched at or above 1.26/1.27, PETS.
Please check back later as objects are updated. Thank You.
This beautiful MTS Only office set includes a magnificent laptop (MacBook), decadent desk and two matching shelves.
About the Laptop
The Cherry CamBook Pro was designed for optimal aesthetic satisfaction. With this is mind Public Adio99 Sim tasked themselves with an arduous project. The outcome. The CamBook Pro. There was a CamBook Standard but test groups found the look "Revolting" and "Unbearable". Needless to say it was revised.
About the Desk
The Cherry CamDesk Pro was specially developed for this laptop. Conventional computers won't fit on this sleek piece of metal. Only worthy laptops can claim fame to this work of art.
About the Shelves
The Cherry CamShelves are fashioned after the CamDesk to provide seamless combinations. With these you be sure your office will be the talk of the town.
LianaSims3 - Pants
LiliSims - Shoes and Shirt
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 402.4 KB · Downloads: 42,283 · 27th Jan 2011
|402.4 KB||42,283||27th Jan 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: