2011 Nissan Juke
This is my second modern car that I've actually meshed from scratch, and I have to say it's a huge improvement over my last one. I decided to make this car because I loved it's unique design since I first saw it. Although it's been critically claimed to be one of the ugliest cars ever made, I welcome it's different design. I also made a commercial for the car which you can watch here to see it in game/action > http://youtu.be/4As4FTtV_HY . The ad was inspired by how I see the car; as a futuristic moon buggy. Just my inner kid coming out, haha.
So on to the car. It will cost your sims a cool $19,000 in game. It can be found in the vehicles section, and has one recolorable part, which is the body.
Anyway, hope you like this cool little car as much as I do! Enjoy!
UV Mapping Example:
Faces: 11,993 , Vertices: 18,387
TSR Workshop, 3ds Max, Milkshape, Photoshop
WesHowe, DD, Inge, Delphy, Lee and everyone who has helped me! :D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||F-P 2011 Nissan Juke V8.package (inside F-P 2011 Nissan Juke Package.zip)|
F-P 2011 Nissan Juke Package.zip
Size: 2.41 MB · Downloads: 56,154 · 21st Jun 2011
|2.41 MB||56,154||21st Jun 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: