Magic Garden Toybox: Now Pets Patch Compatible
Uploaded 20th Sep 2011 at 8:12 PM · Updated 18th Oct 2011 at 6:20 PM by lhawk07 : Fixing content for new patch
Magic Garden Toybox
Here we have a toybox for your princess/fairy/castle themed kids rooms. This is the second piece in my Magic Garden Set inspired by "real-life" kids room decor by Teamson Design Corp.
This is basically the EA base game mesh (so should work with any version you have installed) but with the back/top piece removed to look more like the original box by Teamson so there is not a lot of difference in this and the original EA mesh other than that small change and of course the recoloring/retexturing.
The box has 4 recolorable channels just like the original piece. Included in the presets are the Magic Garden design, and also 3 Maxis toybox stencils, as well as a plain box that is entirely recolorable.
I hope you enjoy and please see my whole collection of Magic Garden Kids Room designs!
http://www.teamson.com/catalog/magi...hest-p-101.html --Original Box by Teamson Designs
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Toybox contemporary
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
magic Garden Toybox.rar
Size: 248.9 KB · Downloads: 7,091 · 18th Oct 2011
|248.9 KB||7,091||18th Oct 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: