2012 Juke Coppertone
Updated: 25th Dec 2011 at 2:08 AM
Morphead's Speed & Slot Script Class Mod, found here, is required for use. These will not work without Morphead's Speed & Slot Script Class Mod, found here. If you do not have Morphead's Speed & Slot Script Class Mod, found here, you will get an overpriced piece of deco.
I made this recently but I'm only just now getting to uploading it. My Dl score is kinda crap right now and I don't have time to update my other stuff, but it will be updated.
The Juke Coppertone is the bigger, badder version of the Juke Coperhead. Sadly,the Copperhead did not make it to mainstream production. Although the populous will never see the Copperhead, we can appreciate it's genes. Completely rebuilt from the ground up, the Juke Coppertone takes everything that was great about the Copperhead and expands from there. A leaner, more fuel-efficient engine allows for added interior space, bumping it to a four-seater. Aggressive tail lights lead to a phat rear end perfect for burnouts. Relaxed, friendly head lights make it easy on the eyes and suitable for everyday driving. Open top design gives you panoramic views and the breeze through your hair!
Comes in Sim City Police version: Dial 622!
The 2012 Juke Coppertone is a speedy car that exudes beastly qualities:
- Custom 5-spoke rims makes sure getting to point A to point B is done in style.
- Aggressive tail end styling captures the attention of all who glimpse it. Careful of those cops!
- Unique two-tone body scheme
|CAR-0A||2012 Juke Coppertone||63000||3|1||3||20402|11660|4648||Vehicles|
|Filename||morphead-[CAR-0A]-obj.package (inside morphead-[CAR-0A]-obj.rar)|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.22 MB · Downloads: 46,381 · 29th Dec 2011
|4.22 MB||46,381||29th Dec 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!