High Standards Kitchen
Photo by LadyAwesome
For umpteenth months now, I've had a slew of objects created. However, many random things in this thing called the "Real World" has prevented me from properly bringing them to you. But I buckled down and made an effort to go ahead and push through and bring to you today the fruits of my past labor.
For your consumption today I have a beautiful bounty of kitchen objects sure to sate any designers pallet. Meticulously machined-crafted stoves, generously over-sized for American use will be the bee's knees of your home. It features six burners, available in Gas or Induction, griddle, grill, double ovens, and an advanced touch-screen control center to handle it all. To complete the look, finish it off with one of three enticing range hoods. For the Aspiring professional chef, opt for the matched Heavy Duty, High Flow block hood. For more homely designs the other two feature unique glass-through-material designs.
No matter how fancy the kitchen may look, guests will be at odds without a place to set your dainty creations on. A first in your Sims world*, attain the perfect length and look with expandable tables, by use of leaves. Two timeless designs make certain it fits with your decor anywhere it's placed. Each design is extraordinarily easy to assemble in seconds. Place an end piece, then either place an opposing end piece, seat section, or support piece. Make tables as short as two tiles or as long as 20 tiles!
|PMAHO-STV-01||2TSTVINT01-PMA "Americanized House Stove"||9100||3||26||1905/1495||Large Appliances|
|PMAHO-STV-02||2TSTVINT02-PMA "Americanized House Stove"||9100||3||26||1157/846||Large Appliances|
|PMAHO-SUR-01A||Homeland Dining Table||230||3||5||1056/339||Surfaces/Dining|
|PMAHO-SUR-01B||Homeland Dining Table Extension||195||2||5||102/68||Surfaces/Dining|
|PMAHO-SUR-01C||Homeland Dining Table Support Extension||175||3||5||760/244||Surfaces/Dining|
|PMAHO-SUR-02A||Clara Dining Table||149||2||5||262/120||Surfaces/Dining|
|PMAHO-SUR-02B||Clara Dining Table Extension||120||2||5||137/134||Surfaces/Dining|
|PMAHO-SUR-02C||Clara Dining Table Support Extension||100||2||5||472/198||Surfaces/Dining|
Armiel's Build Set - DIY
HugeLunatic's Country Windows
Morphead's High End Condo Stuff
Morphead's Living Room in Glass
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.39 MB · Downloads: 30,171 · 4th Jun 2012
|1.39 MB||30,171||4th Jun 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: