The Barn Haus
This delightful home is designed for a couple whose lives revolve around their horses!
Once just a barn, the current owners added a spacious home above the large barn.
Many wonderful rustic yet modern conveniences await your new Sims!
-1 Large Stall
-Toys and fun for your horse!
-The grounds include many ways to train your horses
1 Large Bedroom
1 Nicely appointed bathroom on the upper level
Large family room
Sprial Staircase in 2-story foyer
Open floor plan
Bar and dining area on an elevated platform
I hope you and your Sims enjoy this one of a kind custom home!
No CC included or used.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 110,006
Title: The Barn House - 1bd 1 ba
Description: The Barn House was created by BluKompressor for the avid equestrian! This one bedroom, one bathroom home was once just a barn, until it was renovated to allow Sims to have immediate access to their horses! In addition, it offers a large open floor plan that's great for entertaining when your Sim isn't training those race horses.
The Barn House - 1bd 1 ba.zip
Size: 1.65 MB · Downloads: 1,426 · 15th Feb 2012
|1.65 MB||1,426||15th Feb 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!