Ambiguous Architecture - Modern design
Uploaded 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:31 PM · Updated 20th Dec 2012 at 3:01 AM by The Builder
Your sims don't have to wait any longer. The lands finest architect has arrived to the market and is eager to present his latest work of art in your city. Tare down your old homes and prepare yourself for a pleasant change.
- Sims Daily
Ambiguous Architecture happens to be one of my first uploaded modern styled homes, since the Sims 3 realease. I had some old starter home series planned, but I never went through with it.
The design process was this time extremely spontaneous. I only had had one corner of the building visually planned, and the rest just came to be. The tower-esque part was inspired by a previous Sims 2 project of mine, Blue Block Brilliancy , however, as I designed the roof and worked my way down, I realised there is not enough hight to lower the roof any longer. (note to self: work upwards) Thus, I cut it off, added a large window, and continued the design at the bottom, with a sloping flower bed, fulfilling the geometry.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: § 105 k
Unfurnished: § 76 k
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0xb91f630045a2cdab42a1ec4f1d2955a7.package (inside AmbiguousArchitecture_TheBuilder.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 15,418 · 23rd Dec 2012
|2.39 MB||15,418||23rd Dec 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!