Sims 3 Umlautaspiel Chair paired w/ the FLATWOUD Dining Table
Updated: 28th Apr 2013 at 3:21 PM
Here's the Umlautaspiel Chair from the Sims 3 store world, Aurora Skies textured to match my favorite Sims 2 table, the FLATWOUD Dining Table by Iseeya. I've included a one tile version of the FLATWOUD table that's slaved to the original just because I like the table and couldn't leave well enough alone.
- 2 Subsets - 3 Textures
- Seating / Dining Room $250
- 1 Tile
- 1 Subset - Slaved to the two tile table so it'll pick up any textures you have
- Surfaces / Table $405
Huge Lunatic has a more affordable 1 tile version of the FLATWOUD Dining Table as well.
As always, there are none. If you want to recolor the chair the PSD template with the original textures is available HERE to make it easier.
Chair: 690 Faces, 824 Vertices
Table: 826 Faces, 881 Vertices
SimPE, s3pe, s3oc, Gimp 2.8, Milkshape, Cat's Normal Smoother and EA for the meshes and textures.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 259.2 KB · Downloads: 13,923 · 3rd Apr 2013
|259.2 KB||13,923||3rd Apr 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.