John's Internet Cafe
Uploaded 12th Apr 2013 at 10:05 PM · Updated 23rd Dec 2013 at 3:39 AM by Black Zekrom
Its has been a while since i have upload my creation here...
Now I present...
An Internet Cafe! (Zoned as Nerd Shop, but you can change it in-game if you want)
Want to browse the internet / chatting with friends? But don't have a computer at home? Just go to John's Internet Cafe where you can Browse the internet and buy a comic! Its also has a Barista where you can have a coffee for your sims!
Lot size: 20x30
Total Lot Price: 40,840
Lot assignment: Nerd Shop
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 40,840
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: John's Internet Cafe
Description: Created by: Black_Zekrom (Requires University Life)
Black_Zekrom John's Internet Cafe.rar
Size: 964.5 KB · Downloads: 9,606 · 12th Apr 2013
|964.5 KB||9,606||12th Apr 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!