Spectral Assistant Summoner
Updated: 25th Mar 2014 at 3:18 AM - specified that both files are necessary
There are two files included (Both are necessary for the object to work):
1) The Magical Assistant NPC - altered so that evil witches can summon the assistant without them disappearing automatically
2) The buyable object itself, which calls the altered assistant
Both are standalone objects with their own GUID. Neither alter the behavior of the original objects. The summoner object can be found under Decorative > Sculptures ("Spectral Assistant Summoner" for $295) and there aren't any incompatibilities that I'm aware of. It has a recolorable subset and, obviously, requires The Sims 2 Apartment Life.
Thanks to the creators of SimPE, Numenor for the CEP, and Echo for those awesome tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Title: Spectral Assistant
Description: Why is it that only the good witches get a helpful servant? With this doll, you too can "Apello Servantus". No witchery required.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 102.9 KB · Downloads: 2,827 · 22nd Mar 2014
|102.9 KB||2,827||22nd Mar 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.