Kitty Fish Treat (increases hunger)
Uploaded 8th Mar 2014 at 8:48 PM
It also helps for those pets that somehow develop the inability to eat from a pet bowl, due to some glitch or error. This can be seen in the "Comparison" image provided: even with "boolprop controlpets on" set, the interaction isn't available to eat. With this Kitty Treat, you can avoid starving your pet when it isn't your fault.
It can be found in the Misc>Pets category ("Kitty Treat" for $35) and there aren't any incompatibilities that I'm aware of. It has a recolorable subset and, obviously, it requires The Sims 2 Pets.
Thanks to the creators of SimPE, Blender, Milkshape, and Echo for those awesome tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A fishy treat your cat can nibble on.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 144.7 KB · Downloads: 4,517 · 8th Mar 2014
|144.7 KB||4,517||8th Mar 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: