Daily Save Mod
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
74,485 Downloads 768 Thanks Thanks 234 Favourited 177,378 Views
Uploaded 1st Oct 2014 at 3:46 AM · Updated 1st Oct 2014 at 3:48 AM by temptest : Hashtag update
This mod makes Sims 4 save the game every sim-day.
Saves are made at the given hour and use rotating slots.
With default settings, the game is saved every day at 5 AM, and uses 7 rotating slots.
This actually gives you 5 weeks of saves, because Sims keeps up to 4 backups of every slot.
The mod keeps its settings between game reloads.
Do not unpack the file. Copy it into:
Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
Enable script mods in the Sims 4 options:
Options > Game Options > Other > Script Mods
Restart Sims 4.
If the default settings sound okay, you don't need to do this. Just install the mod and enjoy.
The mod exposes a new command in the cheat console. Open it by pressing [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [C]
Shows the current status and prints usage info.
b) daily_save <slots>
Sets the number of slots. Setting it to 0 disables the mod.
c) daily_save <slots> [hour]
Sets the number of slots, and the time hour when saves are made every in-game day.
< Daily save is enabled with 7 slots, at 5 AM.
< Usage: daily_save <slots> <hour>
< Where: slots range is 0-32
< Where: hour range is 0-24, default 5
> daily_save 0
< Daily save is disabled.
> daily_save 4
< Daily save is enabled with 4 slots, at 5 AM.
> daily_save 3 10
< Daily save is enabled with 3 slots, at 10 AM.
> daily_save 4 23
< Daily save is enabled with 4 slots, at 11 PM.
> daily_save 5 0
< Daily save is enabled with 5 slots, at 12 AM (midnight).
> daily_save 6 12
< Daily save is enabled with 6 slots, at 12 PM (noon).
> daily_save 7 24
< Daily save is enabled with 7 slots, at 12 AM (midnight).
This work is distributed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.
Full text of the license available at [ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ ].
v1.1: Initial release
| Daily Save v1.1
Size: 5.5 KB · Downloads: 74,432 · 1st Oct 2014
|5.5 KB||74,432||1st Oct 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: