UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition
Uploaded 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM · Updated 20th Nov 2019 at 11:29 PM by weerbesu
- Updated for game version 1.58.63 (Nov. 12 patch). This is intended for Legacy Edition (32-bit PC players and non-Metal Mac players) only. If you play the normal version of TS4, do not download this version.
- Updated for game version 1.50.67 (Feb. 21 patch). If you have issues with the Gallery, download this update.
- Updated for game version 1.49.65 (Feb. 5 patch). If you have issues with the Simology panel, download this update.
- Updated for game version 1.48.94 (Dec. 20 hotfix patch). If you have issues with time control shortcut keys not working in Tab mode, download this update.
- Updated for game version 1.48.90 (Dec. 18 patch). If you have issues with time control shortcut keys not working, download this update.
- Reworked the right click money cheat so that you can now also add/subtract a certain amount.
Version 1.12: 11/15/2018
- Updated for game version 1.47.49 (Nov. 13 patch).
- Added a new career promotion/demotion cheat.
- Added a new Fame & Reputation cheat.
- Updated for game version 1.45.62 (July 31 patch).
- Fixed the issue that the career objective cheat only superficially completes the objectives (i.e. the game still thinks you didn't complete them even though the UI says you did).
- Fixed the issue that the money cheat doesn't work without testingcheats enabled.
- Fixed the issue that the money counter doesn't get updated if the money cheat was used in build mode.
Version 1.11: 06/21/2018
- Updated for game version 1.44.77 (June 19 patch).
- Added a new work/school performance cheat.
- Updated for game version 1.40.61 (Feb. 22 patch).
Version 1.10: 11/09/2017
- Updated for game version 1.36.102 (Nov. 9 patch).
- Added a new career objective cheat.
- Updated for game version 1.33.38 (Aug. 22 patch).
Version 1.9: 05/30/2017
- Added a new character value cheat. I plan to add more features to the mod and you can vote here for features you'd like to see.
- The mod now no longer requires testingcheats to be enabled to function. This means that the script must be installed, or the mod will not work.
This mod enables the UI cheats extension, which allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command.
Currently, the mod includes the following functions:
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering "15" will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 10
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- Right click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to set rank (from 0 to 5 for Fame and 0 to 7 for Reputation).
- Right click on an event goal (for parties, dates, and active careers) to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a perk (for clubs, retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, spellcasters, or satisfaction rewards) to unlock or lock it immediately.
To install, extract the file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means you installed the package file correctly but not the script file.
If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works, this also means that the script file is not installed correctly.
v1.15.1 is built for Legacy Edition ONLY.
This mod overrides the following resources and will conflict with other mods that also modify these resources.
The script module only adds new custom commands to the game and it does not conflict with other script mods.
EA/Maxis for creating the original cheats extension, which this mod is built upon
Motive gain: Mods increasing or reducing the motive gain for certain interactions
No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
| Built with Game Version 1.58.63 for Legacy Edition ONLY
Size: 3.93 MB · Downloads: 278,493 · 20th Nov 2019
|3.93 MB||278,493||20th Nov 2019|
| Built with Game Version 1.50.67
Size: 2.02 MB · Downloads: 870,376 · 22nd Feb 2019
|2.02 MB||870,376||22nd Feb 2019|
| Built with Game Version 1.45.62
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 327,114 · 31st Jul 2018
|1.94 MB||327,114||31st Jul 2018|
| Built with Game Version 1.40.61
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 374,692 · 24th Feb 2018
|1.75 MB||374,692||24th Feb 2018|
| Built with Game Version 1.33.38
Size: 899.7 KB · Downloads: 184,544 · 24th Aug 2017
|899.7 KB||184,544||24th Aug 2017|
| Built with Game Version 1.30.103
Size: 677.0 KB · Downloads: 143,517 · 25th May 2017
|677.0 KB||143,517||25th May 2017|
| Built with Game Version 1.26.96
Size: 549.2 KB · Downloads: 115,819 · 12th Jan 2017
|549.2 KB||115,819||12th Jan 2017|
| Built with Game Version 1.22.22
Size: 541.0 KB · Downloads: 114,916 · 16th Aug 2016
|541.0 KB||114,916||16th Aug 2016|
| Built with Game Version 1.15.55
Size: 528.7 KB · Downloads: 87,749 · 5th Feb 2016
|528.7 KB||87,749||5th Feb 2016|
| Built with Game Version 1.13.104
Size: 331.8 KB · Downloads: 77,313 · 4th Dec 2015
|331.8 KB||77,313||4th Dec 2015|
| Built with Game Version 1.11.64
Size: 317.3 KB · Downloads: 67,927 · 24th Sep 2015
|317.3 KB||67,927||24th Sep 2015|
| Built with Game Version 1.9.80
Size: 317.1 KB · Downloads: 89,295 · 9th Jul 2015
|317.1 KB||89,295||9th Jul 2015|
| Built with Game Version 1.8.61
Size: 312.3 KB · Downloads: 176,779 · 1st Jul 2015
|312.3 KB||176,779||1st Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled