A Reading Pose Pack
Uploaded 12th Jul 2015 at 4:39 PM · Updated 12th Jul 2015 at 3:41 PM by kuroineko05
Due to the different way each pose holds the book, there is no one size fits all book accessory, instead the books are floating objects that fit nicely into the hands if you do not use ALT positioning. I've labelled each book with its corresponding pose, so it should be easy to work out. For the most part, the poses should properly sit on furniture that is not ALT positioned, the exceptions are read_1 and read_4, I couldn't figure out how thick the wall actually was, so the model will clip into it unfortunately.
Read_4 has the model lying on the floor, if you wish for them to be placed higher eg: a bed you'll need to either use OSMP or the Player Add-ons.
You will need to ALT position the table for read_6 so it doesn't clip into the model's knee.
Also Included in this pack are the book props. The books are found in Misc Decor and comes in 5 overlays: The Lord of the Rings trilogy (with text converted to Simlish) and 2 generic covers. They are not recolourable.
Name: Book for Read#,
Found: Misc Decor
cmomoney Pose Player
Description: Book for read1pose.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.30 MB · Downloads: 8,216 · 12th Jul 2015
|1.30 MB||8,216||12th Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: