Sewing Machine Bench and Stool
Sewing Machine Chairs
Two coordinating chairs for the Freetime sewing machine, Mechanical Stitching Machine by Antique Artifacts. It's annoyed me forever that I didn't have a chair to match the sewing machine so I made one - or rather I made two. A quick google search showed both benches and stools used with this sort of sewing machine and I couldn't make up my mind so I made one of each.
These look like the sort of chairs that would get piled high with junk in a work room so I added some deco slots as well. Just keep in mind that Sims will still sit on them even with clutter so if you use the deco slots you might want to block your Sims access.
- 2 Recolorable Subsets
- Deco Slots
- +2 Environment +7 Comfort
- Coordinates with the sewing machine.
CC Pictured: Flowers and Walls
Bench: 592 Faces, 739 Vertices
Stool: 890 Faces, 1037 Vertices
SimPE, Milkshape, Photoshop, MTS for hosting and Maxis for the modified meshes and textures.
Web sourced patterns used: floral and diamond.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 105.7 KB · Downloads: 5,782 · 23rd Apr 2016
|105.7 KB||5,782||23rd Apr 2016|
Size: 131.6 KB · Downloads: 5,736 · 23rd Apr 2016
|131.6 KB||5,736||23rd Apr 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.