Tranquility (No CC)
Uploaded 18th Nov 2016 at 5:14 PM · Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 7:13 PM by pancake101
I hope you enjoy this little blue beach house. It was fun to build and can add a little new charm to the Isla Paradiso Islands
Lot Size: 21x15
Lot Price (furnished): $53,366
Lot Price (unfurnished): $27,021
Description: This little beach house is perfect for a young couple to start a cozy new life in paradise!
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 2.25 MB · Downloads: 1,161 · 18th Nov 2016
|2.25 MB||1,161||18th Nov 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up