This is a two bedroomed cottage suitable for a couple with one child. Currently the single bedroom is decorated for a little girl but it would be easy to change the decor for a boy.
The garden is landscaped with a variety of shrubs and trees, all of which are placed off grid so as most of the plants will be inaccessible to your sims I suggest you use one of the following garden mods:
Twojeffs gardening mod
dickhurt at mts gardening mods
cyjon's sims 2 mods n stuff trim inaccessible bushes
A copy of the cottage has been playtested. The bookcase behind the lamp is inaccessible but the other one works fine. I have pushed the chairs in using the move on cheat for picture taking purposes, they are set correctly for playing.
Custom content not included
As I used sets I decided that it was easier for you to be able to download the complete set (if you wanted to)
Modular Stairs, Fence, Gate & Column Add- Ons - HugeLunatic
column, fence, gate
Modern Georgian Manor Set and Modern Georgian Manor Add-Ons - phoenix_phaerie
windows and doors
tall shutterless double window, Georgian French door (single), Georgian round window, Georgian shutterless window, Georgian French double doors, Georgian arch window, Georgian interior door
I hope you enjoy it
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 76790
Custom Content Included:
- Path to Meadow - greystones by Gwenke33
mootilda - lights on and off
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mulberry Cottage
Title: Path to Meadow - greystones
Description: Gwenke Originally: The brick path to the wild meadow beyond SalixTree's cottage. Parsimonious
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 881.9 KB · Downloads: 960 · 2nd Feb 2017
|881.9 KB||960||2nd Feb 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com