Let it Grow Sofa
Updated: 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:04 AM - changed description
There are three swatches, as you can clearly see in the pictures. There's a nice green grassy one, a cooler green with more of a winter feel, and a warm green that looks more summery. This sofa can be found in comfort>sofas under the name "Let It Grow Sofa," and is $275.
As for recolors and stuff, you can do whatever the plum you want to do. Recolor it, change the plants, make the couch a FUNCTIONING plant if you can, or, if you're better at this stuff than I am, convert it to base game for me to ensure everyone gets a chance to use it. Something CC creators don't realize is that our creations belong to EA, not us, so no matter what someone's TOU says, you are allowed to recolor and edit the mesh to any CC. By law, you are not allowed to require payment for your CC, including Adf.ly! So whatever you make out of this, please upload it honestly, don't use paysites or link shorteners, and you can credit me if you want, but that's optional!
I hope to make more plant themed furniture soon. I don't know how soon is soon.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 3,125 · 16th Nov 2017
|1.04 MB||3,125||16th Nov 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.