Coat Rack Shelf
The shelf itself has five working slots, but the hooks are decoration only. In order to "hang" stuff from it, you must have "Move Objects" on. You can do this by either using the shift+ctrl+c command and typing bb.moveobjects, or use this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558785
After you make sure that "Move Objects" is on, take your item, preferably one that snaps to the wall, hold alt, and place it over one of the hooks. If it doesn't snap to the wall, use the 9 key to raise the item, put it where you want it to hang, and then use alt to move the SHELF so that a hook is positioned under the item.
You may do anything with this object just as long as you do not upload it to paysites, use link shorteners, and I'd like to see it uploaded to this site. Credit to me is optional.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||coatrackshelf.package (inside coatrackshelf.rar)|
|Title||Coat Rack Shelf|
|Description||It's a coat rack AND a shelf!|
|Mesh name:||Coat Rack Shelf|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 253.7 KB · Downloads: 6,560 · 22nd Nov 2017
|253.7 KB||6,560||22nd Nov 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.