Go Under Spiral Stairs
Uploaded 6th Aug 2018 at 8:42 PM · Updated 8th Jun 2022 at 5:03 PM by Nopke
This mod may affect custom spiral stairs if they're based on Apartament Life stairs.
You can place objects that are so high that they intersect the stairs – use with caution.
None that I know of.
|Resource name||Type name||Type||Group||Instance||Instance (high)|
|Init - Lo Stub||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7F3B5482||0x00002004||0x00000000|
Creators of SimPe
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Size: 384 Bytes · Downloads: 9,081 · 6th Aug 2018
|384 Bytes||9,081||6th Aug 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.