Updated: 12th Dec 2019 at 7:47 PM
In our world, a panel of experts in various physical and political sciences meets annually to decide whether the minute hand has moved in the last year -- and in what direction. While the clock was originally based on the threat of nuclear armageddon, it has grown to consider climate change as well. More information and the history of the "Doomsday Clock" can be found on Wikipedia and at the online headquarters of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists publication.
The Doomsday Clock is a clone (!!!!!) of The Official Fighting Llama Wall Clock (since I was unable to find anything as simple as a round decorative wall hanging), with the hands and animations removed (I did that! I did a thing!!!). It can be found under Decorative/Wall Hangings for §30. As indicated, it is not a functioning clock and the hands do not move. The image was taken from here.
This is a clone of a FreeTime object and therefore requires that expansion to work. (Yet somehow it's still considered a new mesh? I'll never understand modding. Oh well.) It has 446 polys, slightly fewer than the original because the two moving hands added 8 each. There are two texture channels: one is both the frame and the picture within it, and the other is the object's shadow.
This tutorial about cloning in-game objects
This tutorial about new object GUIDs
The CR form for telling me how to find poly count
Paint Shop Pro 7
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 34.6 KB · Downloads: 241 · 12th Dec 2019
|34.6 KB||241||12th Dec 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Gender: Something in the nonbinary realm
Career: Wannabe actor
I'm primarily an amateur recolorist. I tried meshing
Reached 5,000 downloads on 10/13/11!
Reached 10,000 downloads on 04/11/15!
Reached 1,000 thanks on 09/09/16! (Seriously, y'all should thank your downloads more.)
Reached 1,500 thanks on 01/03/20!
09/15/18: I have attained queue bypass. I am now too powerful for my own good. Fear me.
11/23/20: Winner of the "Least Needed Accessory" award!
10/11/21: I can shoeswap! Sort of! :D