Fireplace with Lions
Updated: 29th Aug 2020 at 8:22 AM
Hi everyone !
A remake of a fireplace I released in 2017 for TS4. I made an "add-on" too : an ornament that can be placed on the top of the fireplace mantel.
Happy Simming !
EA/Maxis for marble textures and lion statue.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TheJim07_TS4_Fireplace_FireplaceWithLions.package (inside TheJim07_TS4_Fireplace_FireplaceWithLions.zip)|
|Title||Fireplace with Lions|
|Description||By TheJim07 (MTS).|
|Mesh name:||Fireplace with Lions|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Description: Place this ornament on a fireplace mantel. By TheJim07 (MTS).
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Fireplace Ornament
Size: 747.2 KB · Downloads: 14,034 · 29th Aug 2020
|747.2 KB||14,034||29th Aug 2020|
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 14,672 · 21st Dec 2019
|1.87 MB||14,672||21st Dec 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.