The Warm 'n' Toasty Fireplace
Uploaded 23rd May 2021 at 11:38 PM
I started this project over a month ago when I decided that I needed a more fitting fireplace for my Granite Falls rental lots. It could also be suitable for more cottage type builds as well.
It is heavily based on the fireplace of the same name from The Sims 2 Bon Voyage and in fact uses that object mesh as a base. So it's techinically a partial conversion.
I have created a completely new texture that fits with the art style of The Sims 4 based on official textures already in the game so that it shouldn't look out of place.
The fireplace comes available in four swatches at a cost of 1,200 simoleons each, and functions off the grid, as you would expect from a fireplace.
The name and description are taken straight from the TS2 original.
It can be found under the Decorative> Fireplaces section in the Buy catalogue.
It features 8 small deco slots and 5 medium deco slots across the mantel which can be seen in the attached screenshot.
It also features a custom light texture for when the fire is lit.
The fireplace can also be found in the catalogue by searching for "Menaceman44".
Description: Grab your hot chocolate, lie back on the couch, maybe add a book, and stare at the mesmerizing flames. Embrace the heat. Feel the waves of relaxation pouring over you. You're getting sleepy. Very sleepy. It's nap time. Flames not included.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: The Warm 'n' Toasty Fireplace | Menaceman44
Size: 3.45 MB · Downloads: 6,207 · 23rd May 2021
|3.45 MB||6,207||23rd May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.