Bluthner Upright Piano
This piano is based on a 1924 built upright from Bluthner of Leipzig, Germany.
There are three versions; satin black, faded walnut, and highly contrasting grain rosewood, which were common on Bluthner pianos of the period
Bluthners were, and still are widely exported, so will fit in well to any sims home!
Use the alt key, to place exactly where you wish. If you are into more realistic building, a piano should be placed against an internal wall, never an outside one.
You can find it in the creative subsection of Activities & skills, or by searching for "Bluthner" and it costs $8000
Hope you like it!
Poly counts are
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Bluthner S 1924 nm.package (inside Bluthner S (1924) Upright Piano.zip)|
|Description||Renowned for their mellow tone, Bluthner Pianos of Leipzig, Germany, are one of only a few manufacturers at the pinnacle of the piano industry worldwide. Due to their lasting value, many old examples are totally rebuilt or reconditioned every year, like this example here! Its dulcid tones are sure to bring joy to all sims who hear them.|
Bluthner S (1924) Upright Piano.zip
Size: 7.83 MB · Downloads: 11,100 · 18th Apr 2020
|7.83 MB||11,100||18th Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.