Bechstein Upright Piano
Updated: 18th Apr 2020 at 11:26 AM - Editing for rejected content
As good as the other pianos are out there, they are, like the maxis one, almost all WAY over scale. I have done the best I can to rectify this, and to make a few pianos (yes i have made a few more) that will fit in better with all the fab content I have from all the talented creators out there. Enjoy!
You can find it in Activities & Skills, subsection Creative or simply search "Bechstein"
It costs $18000. In reality you won't get a brand new one of these in Europe for less than 22000 Euros, so a bargain really!!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Bechstein 124 nm.package (inside Bechstein 124 Upright Piano.zip)|
|Title||C. Bechstein 124|
|Description||This is a modern upright, produced in the best traditions of Carl Bechstein, the founder of the firm. At 124cm high, it has a powerful base, singing tenor, and cristal clear treble. Like many of its German counterparts, Bechtein pianos are fitted with silky-smooth actions made by Louis Renner. All together, it is a piano that pianists just cant stop playing!|
|Mesh name:||C. Bechstein 124|
Bechstein 124 Upright Piano.zip
Size: 5.84 MB · Downloads: 17,786 · 18th Apr 2020
|5.84 MB||17,786||18th Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.