Simple Upright Piano
Uploaded 26th Feb 2015 at 3:20 AM · Updated 26th Feb 2015 at 10:22 PM by ugly.breath
When you've progressed beyond the keyboard, it's time to graduate to an upright! The Sensible Upright Piano is just what you need.
Name: Simple Upright Piano
(There is 4x deco-slot on the piano for small items.)
** This object is for the Sims 4. My creator name is Shredded (previously ugly.breath). My object policies can be found on my user page. DO NOT redistribute on any other site. You may recolour (and therefore redistribute the mesh with the recolour) AS LONG as you link back to this original topic. The design swatch tool DOES NOT currently work with this object, however there are still 2 colour options to choose from. These can be chosen when you pick the object from the gallery. I plan to update the package file when and if this feature is sorted**
Please leave comments below.
All LOD: 577
TSRW over at TSR
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Shredded-UprightPiano.package (inside Shredded-UprightPiano.zip)|
|Title||Sensible Upright Piano|
|Description||When you've progressed beyond the keyboard, it's time to graduate to an upright! The Sensible Upright Piano is just what you need.|
|Mesh name:||Sensible Upright Piano|
Size: 2.59 MB · Downloads: 34,232 · 26th Feb 2015
|2.59 MB||34,232||26th Feb 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.