Hobby Plaques [CEP-Extra]
Updated: 5th Sep 2020 at 5:02 PM
This CEP-Extra will not interfere with any defaults you have as it does not alter any of the same resources.
This item may only be available in Object Workshop to recolor if you have Buyable Hobby Plaques
*To recolor the wood, choose the Arts & Crafts Hobby Plaque, located in Decorative/Wall -- This will then recolor the wood for ALL hobby plaques.
*To recolor the metal, choose each individual plaque, located in Decorative/Wall -- See Image
If you have AL and use the Sweet Down Low meshes and use the AL version of this mod, the meshes will "jump" to random heights when you install this mod. --see image cep-hobby-plaque-2.jpg -- You can simply shift these as normal.
There are two versions of this upload! Install only one!
HL_CEP_ft_HobbyPlaques-pfiles - Install this in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA.
HL_CEP_ft_HobbyPlaques - Install this in \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA -or- HL_CEP_ft_HobbyPlaquesAL - Install this in \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Defaults: Default Replacement Spawned Objects (like baseballs, dishes, etc)
This mod has specific instructions!There are two versions!
**Use the the HL_CEP_ft_HobbyPlaquesAL if you use any of the Sweet Down Low mods to prevent shadows on the mesh when shifting.
**Use the HL_CEP_ft_HobbyPlaques if you have no idea what the Sweet Down Low is.
Size: 7.0 KB · Downloads: 567 · 5th Sep 2020
|7.0 KB||567||5th Sep 2020|
Size: 6.7 KB · Downloads: 400 · 5th Sep 2020
|6.7 KB||400||5th Sep 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]