Store Explorer Shirt Edit
Updated: 7th Nov 2021 at 6:31 PM
It includes modified normal and specular maps, and has four recolourable channels - the shirt, the undershirt, the epaulettes, and the pocket, as well as fat, fit and thin morphs. Available in Everyday, Formal and Career Tops for Young Adult and Adult females. It's a fully standalone item that doesn't require any Store content.
LOD1: 3582 polys / 2442 verts
LOD2: 1255 polys / 1358 verts
LOD3: 581 polys / 785 verts
Credits: Mesh and textures modified from The Sims 3 Store
Historial: Historically accurate
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 601 · 7th Nov 2021
|1.14 MB||601||7th Nov 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Do not re-upload my CAS items with your Sims; link to my upload instead.
Do not upload modified versions of my meshes, Sims or lots without permission - ask and ye shall receive.
Do not eat my creations: I accept no responsibility for any gastric conditions caused.