Simple Jacket for Simple Guys
I'm presenting my latest top secret project. This time it's a jacket that everybody wanted but no one asked for. The jacket itself is simple, indeed but creating it wasn't simple at all, meh. It took me hours to get it to work and as I'm a stuborn person, it must be flawless before I consider uploading it anywhere. It's a modification of one of EA clothing item, but I won't tell you which one, ha!
I have always been thinking that TS3 lacks decent but simple male clothing. By simple I mean something worn by an average Joe A.K.A ordinary Joe, Joe Sixpack, Joe Lunchbucket, Joe Snuffy, Joe Blow, Joe Schmo... not a technophobic, vegetarian alien who identifies as a mermaid.
It's available for male adults and young adults in Everyday, Athletic and Career categories. It costs 0$. If you keep asking about a discount, I'll show you the door.
It has 4 recolourable channels. You can freely mix and match all the patterns and colours (stone, wood and meat patterns look perfect on clothing if you ask me).
ATTENTION: This funky preset is not included in the set, unfortunately.
It has all the morphs: base, fat, fit and thin. The sim I picked for testing the morphs is mad because I made him put on weight, then lose weight for the sole purpose of taking the picture. He says he's not an actor and doesn't want to sacrifice himself for the role. He sued me and I'm currently waiting for a trial.
There are 3 presets. Please don't look at me like this. I couldn't come up with anything better.
The mesh has 3 LODs. Poly count (those pretty little connected dots) is pretty low (or medium, depending on my mood), so your computer will not have a hiccup loading the models.
No Style: None of the below styles
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Male||Age||Young Adult Adult|
Size: 823.4 KB · Downloads: 328 · 6th May 2022
|823.4 KB||328||6th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: