Your Very Own HP Pixel Doll
Use, abuse, and maim to your heart's content, just don't upload her anywhere else or I'll break your legs. She'll breed hideous due to my funky nose. :D
Suggested stats, if you want to play her as me... very outgoing, extremely grumpy and serious, relatively lazy, fairly neat. Knowledge sim, turned on by makeup and redheads, turned off by stink. Dress me in pink and black and purple and ugly mismatched socks to make me happy... (the jeans included are photoskinned from my real favourite pair of jeans) Highly creative, can't cook to save my life, not a point of logic to my name. Interests include paranormal, technology, and beating on unsuspecting noobs.
No, I'm not normally this self-indulgent, but I'd had several requests to upload her, so hush. :D
- Eyebrows and Eyes: by me!
- Eyeshadow: by Barcelonista
- Lipstick: by Helaene
- Skintone: H.Lin SimCribbling Edit
- Hair: by Sharona at SIMmetrical, the In Bloom Outtakes mesh.
- Top: by me, on Flyingpigeon's lovely skinnier dress top mesh.
- Bottoms: by me... on a SIMply elau mesh, the Barefoot Pants mesh.
A few of the photos show me/her in a purple tank top with lace cutout. The top actually packaged with her is the, erm, longer purple top, the dress top with the lace and ribbon. I like purple. :D
Content Required but NOT Included:
- Eyeliner: by RenSim. Under Makeup click Shadows & Liners and get the Mixed Lashes and Liner set.
- Hair Mesh: the In Bloom Outtakes mesh.
- Top Mesh: Flyingpigeon's lovely skinnier dress top mesh.
- Bottom Mesh: a SIMply elau mesh, the Barefoot Pants mesh.
Please note that Flyingpigeon's dress top, which she is packaged wearing, WILL CAUSE GAME CRASHES if you have her wearing it during certain interactions, like getting a job. If you are intending to play with her during regular gameplay, please change her shirt.
- Barcelonista, for her beautiful eye shadows, which I use constantly.
- Helaene, for creating my favourite lip colours.
- H. Lin and Louis for the beautiful skintone.
- Sharona at SIMmetrical, for one of my favourite hair meshes.
- Flyingpigeon, for the beautiful dress top he made for me.
- SIMply Elau, for the lovely jeans mesh.
- RenSim, for some of my favourite makeup ever.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.
If you do not have EPs:
Install this sim with Clean Installer! No part of this sim requires any EPs, but because I have them all, if you try to install this without all of them, you'll get a message saying you need EPs. It's NOT true - use and this sim will work fine for you.
Size: 3.35 MB · Downloads: 2,816 · 8th Aug 2006
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simplyelau.it/clothesMeshes01.htm (non-MTS2 link)|
|simmetrical.com/ (non-MTS2 link)|
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by HystericalParoxysm.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
59 Comments / replies (Who?)