Moses Basket With Stand
Uploaded 18th Dec 2008 at 4:32 AM · Updated 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:49 AM by HugeLunatic
A traditional and simple design, variations of this basic form have been used for ages as an infant's first bed. The small size means it can fit just about anywhere with ease. Little babies sleep well in moses baskets - often better than in a larger crib due to the enclosed feeling being comforting and cozy.
- Infant-only. Moses baskets are not suitable for toddlers, and thus sims cannot put toddlers in the basket. You will need to get a separate full-size crib for your kidlets once they become toddlers.
- Interchangeable beddings and frame colours. Use any bedding with any frame/basket colour. Beddings come in cream, white, pink, blue, green, and yellow. Frames/baskets come in white, grey, light, medium, dark, and black wood tones.
- Lower price than Maxis cribs.
- Suitable for sims from most any era - contemporary, medieval, renaissance, etc. can all use it and it will be appropriate for their homes.
- Echo, for telling me how to make it infant-only.
- Lethe and Phae, for object meshing advice.
- Quaxi, and everyone who has contributed to the development of SimPE.
- Delphy and the rest of the MTS2 staff, for giving me a great place to learn how to make pretty things for pixel dollies.
928 faces, 728 vertices (normal)
Custom Content by Me:
- Moses Basket Recolour - White Wood and Pink Bedding
- Moses Basket with Stand
- Moses Basket Recolour - Black Wood and White Bedding
- Moses Basket Recolour - Grey Wood and Blue Bedding
- Moses Basket Recolour - Light Wood and Green Bedding
- Moses Basket Recolour - Medium Wood and Yellow Bedding
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This simple basket is perfectly suited to infants, giving them a safe and secure bed just perfect for their small size. Once they're a little bigger, though, you'll want to get them a proper crib. by HystericalParoxysm DemusedSims.com ModTheSims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Moses Basket on a Stand - Mesh and Recolours
Size: 2.15 MB · Downloads: 69,047 · 18th Dec 2008
|2.15 MB||69,047||18th Dec 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.