I have no character in my game, so the hair are demonstrated on various other sims. It was complicated style to make, but I think it turned out nod bad.
I actually made whole 8 recolors this time – decided not to be lazy Hope you like it
And don’t forget you need to download the mesh file for any of recolors to work!
Programs used: Milk Shape, Photoshop, Unimesh Pl.
Textures: by me.
Ages: Toddler – Elder (yes, this mesh is for ALL ages )
Recolors: 8 colors, natural colors are color categorized, other – in custom bun.
Recolor policy: You may recolor this mesh, edit the alphas any way you want, and share your recolor safely. But I’ll be grateful if you sow me what you’ve done.
Mesh policy: do not redistribute the mesh, give a link to this tread.
Re feats: I do not allow gender refits (NO FEMAIL VERSIONS).
Tags: #Xsemnas hair
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 624.5 KB · Downloads: 27,736 · 19th Oct 2006
|624.5 KB||27,736||19th Oct 2006|
Size: 638.4 KB · Downloads: 26,744 · 19th Oct 2006
|638.4 KB||26,744||19th Oct 2006|
Size: 133.2 KB · Downloads: 33,031 · 19th Oct 2006
|133.2 KB||33,031||19th Oct 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.