Antique Set 7 New Meshes
Uploaded 11th Dec 2006 at 3:25 AM · Updated 13th Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM by macarossi
Isn't Christmas a time for sharing? So this is my Christmas gift to all the wonderful people in the MTS2 community.
Originally I started with and embossed metal dining chair, then I added a dining table and a side table and then some more meshes. Then I decided to add recolours and finally I ended up with the Antique Set.
Here are the details:
Love Seat -1470 polys. It has 2 recolourable parts;
Armchair - 1330 polys; 2 recolourable parts;
Coffee Table - 822 polys;
Side Table - 1154 polys; 2 recolourable parts; You can place objects exactly in the centre of the table. It can be found in Buy Mode>Surfaces>CoffeeTables
Mirror - 522 polys and 2 recolourable parts
Dining Chair - 1216 polys; 2 recolourable parts;
Dining Table - 1470 polys 2 recolourable parts - the glass and the frame.
I tried to keep the poly count as low as possible without losing too much of the detail.
The files are grouped in 3 files: one contains the meshes and the other two - the dark and the light recolours.
The set requires the Pets EP.
Feel free the recolour.
Please do not upload to pay sites.
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MESH_LoveSeatEmbossed_macarossi.package (inside MESHESAntiqueSetMacarossi.rar)|
|Description||This camel-backed loveseat suggests not only the leaps and bounds of a heart in the thralls of true love, but also serves as a shining example of the sadly flawed way in which our society perceives camels. Camels are not pink, nor are their backs constructed of lovingly carved mahogany panels. Why camel-backed, then? The world may never know.|
|Filename||MESH_MetalFrameMirror_macarossi.package (inside MESHESAntiqueSetMacarossi.rar)|
|Title||Manor House Multi-Mirror|
|Description||A beautiful design of mathematical origin, this mirror presents an attractive frame for your favorite audience of all-time. Build the confidence that'll carry you all the way to the living room, with a Multi-Mirror from Manor House.|
|Filename||MESH_ArmchairEmbossedMetal_macarossi.package (inside MESHESAntiqueSetMacarossi.rar)|
|Description||Renew yourself after a hard day's work. Sink into this sumptuous chair and feel refreshed. The plush patterned cushions and wide wood armrests alleviate the worries of the world, sending solace and serenity to the sitter.|
|Filename||MESH_CoffeeTableEmbossedMetal_macarossi.package (inside MESHESAntiqueSetMacarossi.rar)|
|Title||Coffee Table Embossed Metal|
|Filename||MESH_DiningChairEmbossedMetal_macarossi.package (inside MESHESAntiqueSetMacarossi.rar)|
|Title||Dining Chair Embossed Metal|
|Description||It may look like just any old colonial-style chair, but the ErgoSupreme Dining Chair was designed with one thing in mind: comfort. After five years of research, Dr. Seton R. Rump now believes this chair to be the most ergonomically-correct dining chair in creation. "No longer will sticking a fork in one's mouth cause repetitive stress injuries."|
Size: 457.2 KB · Downloads: 40,029 · 11th Dec 2006
|457.2 KB||40,029||11th Dec 2006|
Size: 419.5 KB · Downloads: 42,983 · 11th Dec 2006
|419.5 KB||42,983||11th Dec 2006|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 45,093 · 11th Dec 2006
|1.11 MB||45,093||11th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.