Garden Bay Window: new mesh
Uploaded 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:09 AM · Updated 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:41 AM by macarossi
There is a small glitch, however. The slot the original window occupies is different from the one that the bay window needs, so sims may sometimes walk through the bay part of the window. I would appreciate if someone who knows how to correct this sends me a message.
Please note that the file for download is a rar file. If you only have winzip, check your settings.
The package file with the straight mesh contains all the recolours. I have borrowed some of the textures of the looky nook window from OFB.
Feel free to recolour and use for the buildings you upload on free sites.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||GardenBayWindow_straight_macarossi_210606a.package (inside GardenBayWindow_macarossi.rar)|
Size: 280.0 KB · Downloads: 134,826 · 23rd Jun 2006
|280.0 KB||134,826||23rd Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.