*Custom Tailored* Pet Pillows and Basket
Updated: 19th Nov 2008 at 10:37 PM by Canoodle - moved to correct subcatagory. :)
A bed size for each pet size!
by MaryLou & Numenor
*** PETS EP REQUIRED ***
Don't you think that those little puppies and kittens look so lonely when sleeping in the huge Maxis pet beds?
Wouldn't you agree that a pet bed created for a large dog should be different than the one used by cats?
A Custom Tailored Pet Bed is what you need!
It comes in several versions, that will perfectly fit your pet size:
- Small Pillow for puppies and kittens only;
- Medium Pillow and Medium Basket for cats, small dogs, kittens and puppies;
- Large Pillow for large dogs only.
You will find all the above Pet Pillows & Basket in the Buy Mode catalog, subsection Misc/Pets. They all work exactly like the Maxis pillows and baskets, with the only difference that our beds can be used only by selected pets, as explained above.
GAME REQUIREMENTS and INSTALLATION
All the pet beds, of course, require the Pets EP; any other EP in addition to Pets is fine.
To install the pillows and the basket, extract the packages from the attached RARs and put them in the Downloads folder (or use the Q-Xpress). To uninstall, just remove the packages from the Downloads.
The Pet Pillows and the Pet Basket borrow the texture from the Maxis' "The Basket Experience"; so, in order to create a recolour for our pet beds, select from the Object Workshop list (subsection General->Pets) the entry "The Basket Experience" (internal name: "Pet Bed - Basket - Wicker").
For the same reason, all the recolors that you download (or create) for the Maxis basket will automatically apply to all our pet beds, too.
Please DO NOT CLONE and DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE. Recolours are fully allowed, but don't include the mesh in your packages: provide a link to this thread, instead.
You can include these items in your lots and post the lots on free sites (NO EXCHANGE!!!), but you must credit MaryLou & Numenor and provide a link to this very thread (not just to MTS2).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 62.4 KB · Downloads: 19,215 · 22nd Dec 2006
|62.4 KB||19,215||22nd Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost ours stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone ours creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for ours objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to us for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include ours creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.