Ornamenta - Archs and Corbels (2 new meshes)
I've made a recolor in grey stone, because, as you can see in pics, both the arches and the corbels look fabulous in medieval castles decoration.
You will find the objects under decoration/miscellaneus. The meshes are coned from a base game object and the poly count is not very high, over 1300. The recolors are the files ending by a letter("a","b",etc)
Pay a visit to the 1st chapter of Ornamenta (classical lintels for windows) here:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=220804
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 259.8 KB · Downloads: 9,654 · 21st Feb 2007
|259.8 KB||9,654||21st Feb 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Wide Open Policy
You can recolor, retexture and modify alphas LINKING BACK to the thread at MTS to get the meshes.
You can upload my objects with your lots in FREE SITES WITH CREDITS AND LINK TO MTS.
You can include pics of my creations freely WITH CREDIT TO NANISIM.
In any case, thanks to all who like and apreciate my work!